#0980 District Field Supervisor
Manage claim files and claims personnel, and help supervise proper disposition of all claims as requested. Train Adjusters and ensure proper procedures and guidelines are followed to have claims handled properly and in a timely manner.
• Monitor the establishment and maintenance of Adjuster reserves
• Train and evaluate Claims field staff.
• Assist with establishment and attainment of district goals.
Assist the District Claims Manager in catastrophe management, personnel management such as scheduling rovers, Farm Bureau Tech, and PTO schedules so that all offices are covered appropriately.
• Handle complaints from insureds and third parties when appropriate.
• Develop effective Claims field staff, techniques and procedures through periodic meetings with each field Adjuster and/or trainee/appraiser.
• Assist District Claims Manager when Manager is out of the office, as well with any projects or other duties the District Claims Manager may assign.
• Meet Claims performance standards set by and for assigned district.
• Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) risk ownership responsibilities to be conducted as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Insurance, Risk Management, Business, Agriculture Business or related field required.
• Adjuster License is required
• 4 years minimum multi-line claims experience preferred